Monday, January 31, 2011

Things to make this year:

I wrote a list.

Of things I want to cook throughout this year.

They are a mixture of things I've always wanted to make myself and things I'd like to try.

I'll write it here because then it will be a little more permanent than a piece of refill which I am very likely to lose.

Erin's list of things to make this year:

Meatloaf
Scotch eggs
Polenta (sweet and savoury)
Bread and butter pudding
Sekihan
Anko
Bread
Macarons
Mille crepes
Tea flavoured scones or hot cakes (I have recipes)
Banana, peanut butter and anko donuts
Anko manju
Sukiyaki
Oden
Clams (and other sea creatures)
Chestnut rice
A roast
Steamed buns
Stretched tea
Museli bars
Rice pudding
An-pan
Niku-man
Melon-pan
Garlic bread
Yorkshire Puddings
Cannelloni

Yum yum yum. :)

*note: the ones in italics are those I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment